2 Cigarettes










I never buy one cigarette, I always get more than one. For the fact that when I'm smoking the first one, I need the assurance that there's a second one in case I didn't enjoy the first one enough, or maybe if I need to smoke one more.

So if I've bought two smokes, I smoke the first one in a really leisurely manner and completely chilled and if I've bought just a one smoke I smoke it more worried that this my only smoke and I gotta enjoy it and thus there's this pressure that's created that I've got to enjoy which obviously as you guessed doesn't end well, as this is an activity that is supposed to done in a chilled manner as opposed to under pressure. I was smoking to release tension and it needed up being another competition to enjoy it.

So I buy 2, even though I may not smoke the second one, but it's needed to provide me comfort and hope that if something happens or something doesn't go as planned I have one more.

BTW dudes, if there's any general topic regarding which you want a non general viewpoint do let me know in the comments, happy to present my unique perspectives on it. Ok bye for now and take care and know there's always more than one... 

Comments

Post a Comment